Experienced Representation in a Wide Range of Family Law Matters
Divorce, no matter how amicable, is damaging and challenges the very foundations of our being, our self-respect, faith, beliefs about family and ability to trust. The effects reach beyond us to our children, friends and families.
It has almost become expected in our society that people facing divorce and other family law disputes should do so with anger and malice. It is the belief of our Charlotte family law attorneys that this only causes more loss and destruction. Kennedy Law Associates is founded on the belief that there is a better way.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Domestic Violence
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Prenuptial Agreements
Call the Kennedy Law Associates today at 980-999-3663 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Marsha C. Kennedy
- North Carolina, 1995
University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Major: Speech Communications
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- North Carolina State Bar
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, General Member
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Business Leaders of Charlotte, Member
- Myers Park Trinity Little League Association, Board Member and Commissioner