Call for an Attorney Who Can Deliver a Compelling Criminal Defense Case
If you've been charged for violating a criminal law in St Paul, MN, reach out to my firm, Kennedy Criminal Defense & Family Law. I realize that the justice system can be a major source of stress, which is why I'd be happy to travel to you and discuss your situation in the comforts and privacy of your own home. I can advise you before court and may be able to resolve your case in a favorable way.
My goal is to create a strong defense that is based on the evidence and witness testimony. I can file motions for discovery so that I can make the prosecution show me the evidence that they're planning on using against you. Since I locally represent my clients, I'll be accessible to your concerns until your matter is resolved.
Contact Kennedy Criminal Defense and Family Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- DUI Defense
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Offenses
- Violent Crimes
- Theft Crimes
Call Attorney Heather Kennedy-Bordeaux today at 651-774-2728 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Heather L Kennedy-Bordeaux
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Professional Women
- Board of Directors of the Ex-Offenders Resource Network
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- NorthStar Lawyer 2015
- NorthStar Lawyer 2014
- NorthStar Lawyer 2013
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Ramsey County Bar Association