We Strive for Excellence
Call Today for a Strategic and Determined Attorney
Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL is one of Cincinnati’s largest and most prestigious law firms. Attorney Bill Posey has been recognized as a leading personal injury and wrongful death attorney by The Best Lawyers in America and Ohio Super Lawyers and has been advocating for victims and their families for thirty-five years.
Bill has been consistently honored for his representation of those injured and their families, has been named to The Best Lawyers in America and Ohio Super Lawyers, and has been recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers as one of the top 50 lawyers in Cincinnati and top 100 lawyers in Ohio. Bill has been recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums.
Bill Posey and the lawyers of Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL offer the advantages of a large multi-practice regional law firm with the personal touch of an attorney who still meets clients in their homes and gives them his personal cell phone number to call when questions arise.
Contact Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Significant Injuries
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Automobile and Trucking Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Defect
Bill Posey and Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL serve significant personal injury and wrongful death clients throughout Ohio and Kentucky.
Call Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL today at 513-394-7208 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney William (Bill) Posey
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 1979
- University of Cincinnati, B.A., 1976
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, The Top Trial Lawyers in America®
- Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, The Top Trial Lawyers in America®
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy Instructor (2006-present)
- Master, The Potter Stewart American Inns of Court
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America in the following categories: Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants; Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs; Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants; Product Liability Litigation - Defendants; Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Named the “Cincinnati Best Lawyers' Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs Lawyer of the Year," 2013
- Named to Ohio Super Lawyers, 2005-2014; Named one of the Top 100 Ohio Super Lawyers, 2007, 2012-2014 and one of the Top 50 lawyers in Cincinnati, 2007, 2011-2014 for Personal Injury Plaintiffs
Verdicts & Settlements
All cases are different and each are judged on their own unique set of facts. Bill has obtained these results for clients.
Recent settlements of $9,000,000 for personal injury and over $5,000,000 for wrongful death claims
June 2012 medical malpractice verdict in the amount of $2,584,111 against Dr. Alex Chronis and Professional Radiology, Inc. for the failure to appropriately communicate the results of a pre-surgery chest x-ray that was suspicious for lung cancer
March 2009 $1.3 million verdict against Dr. Lawrence Rothstein and his employer, the Greater Cincinnati Pain Management Centers (GCPMC), including $500,000 in punitive damages against GCPMC for altering or falsifying records
- February 2008 $2.6 million verdict against U-Haul on failure to warn claims