Retain the Law Firm Committed to Ensuring the Success of Your
Labor and Employment Matter. We Work Hard for Our Clients!
Katz Melinger PLLC represents employers and employees in all labor and employment matters. The firm delivers small firm relations and big firm expertise based on over 60 years' legal experience. The entire legal team takes a pragmatic approach to legal issues, and provides an honest assessment of each case. They sit down with each client to determine the best approach to solving the matter.
For employers and employees alike they set manageable expectations and work together with every client to help ensure that they fully understand their rights and obligations in the employer-employee relationship. When there is a breach of these standards they work with their client through negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation.
Contact Katz Melinger PLLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Age Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Employee Contracts
- Employment Discrimination
- National Origin Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Sex Discrimination
- Severance Agreements
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Workplace Violence
- Wrongful Termination
Call 917-765-2305 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Kenneth J. Katz
- New York
- Southern Districts of New York
- Eastern Districts of New York
- Northern Districts of New York
- Western Districts of New York
Hofstra University School of Law, cum laude, J.D.
- Associate Editor, Hofstra labor and Employment Law Journal
- State University of New York, Albany, Major: Business
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New York Bar Association