Call Today for an Attorney Who is Dedicated in
Helping You Reach Your Immigration Goals
Attorney Katherine Mulvany has devoted her practice to helping individuals solve their immigration legal problems affordably and confidently throughout every stage of the immigration process. When you retain Attorney Mulvany, you will always receive personal, one-on-one contact and will never be provided legal advice by a paralegal. Ms. Mulvany prides herself on giving honest advice and sound representation at a price level for any budget.
Call Attorney Katherine Mulvany today if you need help with any of the following types of immigration matters:
Call Katherine L. Mulvany, Attorney at Law at 818-732-8422 today to arrange your free initial consultation. When you come in for your consultation, ask as many questions as you like or need to clear up any confusion you may have on the legal process.
Please bring all of your immigration documents with you to receive the most accurate advice.
Payment Plans Available – Credit Cards Accepted
Attorney Katherine L. Mulvany
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- All Immigration Courts throughout the U.S
- U.S. District Court/Federal Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court/Federal Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court/Federal Court, Western District of Tennessee
Admitted To The Bar:
Concord Law School, J.D., 2008
- Received Dean's Achievement Award
- Texas State University, M.B.A., 2002
- University of Texas, B.A., 1999
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Pug Nation Rescue of Los Angeles
Foreign Languages Spoken: