Call an Experienced Traffic and Criminal Lawyer
Who Has Tried Thousands of Cases
Traffic violations can have serious consequences. They are expensive, time consuming, cause your insurance rates to increase and you may lose your right to drive. Some traffic violations rise to the level of a criminal act. Then you are really in trouble. You are best served by retaining an attorney to represent you. You can rely on Attorney Karen Friedman. She has 25 years' experience.
Trucking companies and commercial drivers have even more to loose. They may loose their business license and their livelihood. Ms. Friedman appears daily on behalf professional drivers and companies who have failed to comply to the regulations required for their business.
Contact Ms. Friedman today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Distracted Driving
- Passing a Stopped School Bus
- Red Lights and Sign Violations
- DMV Hearings
- License Violations
- Insurance Violations
- Drunk Driving (DWI)
- Impaired Driving (DWAI)
- Commercial Driver Tickets
- Permit Violations
- Off Truck Route Violations
- Overweight Truck Violations
- Speeding, Reckless Driving, Tailgating and Unsafe Lane Changes
- Equipment Violations
- New York City Tax Stamp and Highway Use Tax Permit Violations
Karen A. Friedman represents clients throughout New York State. She represents motorists in New York City, Clinton, Yonkers and Manhattan. She also represents people throughout Westchester County, Putnam County, Dutches County, Orange County, Green County and Rockland County.
Call Attorney Karen Friedman today at 845-842-1090 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Karen A. Friedman
- New York, 1984
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1989
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York, J.D.
- New York University, New York, New York, B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Association of Motor Vehicle Trial Attorneys, President
- New York State Bar Association