Providing Legal Solutions For Severely Injured Clients
At Kammholz Law PLLC, you have access to a highly experienced, Rochester-based personal injury attorney right away. Our team is responsive, straightforward and caring. We put over 55 years of combined legal experience and trial strategies into your service.
Our word is everything. No matter the situation, we will tell you what we believe your case is really worth. We will inform you of the challenges ahead to secure the compensation you deserve. You will always get the truth from us, and you will not have to worry about surprises.
Since our founding in 2005, we have helped hundreds of individuals and families capitalize on the decades of prowess we have brought together in one cohesive team.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
Kammholz Law PLLC, features a talented team of lawyers who will work together to overcome the challenges in your case. When we handle your personal injury case, you will have one attorney by your side at all times, but you will also benefit from the entire team's 55 years of combined legal experience.
Call Attorney Bradley Kammholz today at (585)678-4500 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Bradley Kammholz
- New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 1992
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1990
- Honors: Boston University School of Law Mock Trial Team
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- B.S. - 1987
- Major: Accounting
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Monroe County Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice (AAJ/ATLA), Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association (NYSTLA), Member
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- Genesee Valley Trial Lawyers Association (GVTLA), Member
- The Foundation of the Monroe County Bar, Past President
- Genesee Valley Trial Lawyers Association (GVTLA)
$8,500,000 for a father of two who was left a quadriplegic after a ladder scaffold collapsed.
$2,250,000 for a woman left with a brain injury after a truck collision.
$1,500,000 for man who suffered a brain injury in a bicycle accident.
$1,500,000 for a family who lost three members to a drunk driver.
$1,250,000 for a woman wrongly convicted of murder.
$1,250,000 verdict for the estate of a man who committed suicide after being discharged from a hospital emergency room for psychiatric concerns.
$1,350,000 for a family whose baby suffered catastrophic hypoxia injuries at birth.
$1,000,000 for a lab error that caused a lengthy delay in the diagnosis of uterine cancer.
$900,000 for a man left with a back injury after a fall from a ladder at a construction site.
$875,000 (and waiver of a workers' compensation lien) for a man who lost a foot due to a crane accident.
$875,000 for a man who suffered a transected common bile duct during gallbladder surgery.
$850,000 for multiple injuries due to fall on a construction site.