Facing Criminal Charges, a Divorce or Bankruptcy?
Call Today for Committed Legal Counsel
Being under investigation for a felony criminal charge can be the most difficult part of any person’s life. The American justice system is set up so that law enforcement and prosecuting attorneys will do anything in order to secure a conviction, even if the suspect is entirely innocent. In order to ensure that you are treated fairly and have the best possible chance of a favorable outcome, it is crucial that you utilize the skills of our Arizona Criminal Defense Attorney in order to make sure the system does not unfairly prosecute you.
Kallen Law also represents clients in cases involving family law, divorce and bankruptcy. When you are facing such life altering challenges, hire an attorney who understands that when your case is complete, you go on with life secure in the knowledge that you made solid legal decisions based on licensed legal counsel.
Contact Kallen Law P.L.L.C. today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Call Kallen Law P.L.L.C. today at 928-782-8065 for your free consultation.
Attorney Cid Rigel Kallen
- Arizona, 2010
- U.S. Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States Court of Appeals For the Ninth Circuit
- Phoenix School of Law, J.D. 2009
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, B.S.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Yuma County Bar Association Member, 2015 - Present
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice Member, 2014 - Present
- Arizona Independent Redistricting Commission Commissioner, 2014 - Present
- State Bar of Arizona Standing Appointments Committee Member, 2012 - Present
- Los Abogados Hispanic Bar Association Board of Directors, 2008 - 2015