Call for Knowledgeable Representation
Attorney Kip Kaler can assist with all areas of construction, real estate and project development law. His focus is on helping clients avoid future disputes by ensuring the proper documentation is completed at the onset of the project.
He also represents parties on all sides of construction litigation and arbitration. He has handled large multi-party, multi-million dollar construction disputes, and small cases with relatively modest defects in residential construction.
Contact Kaler Doeling, PLLP today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Construction litigation – contract disputes, construction litigation, change orders and related issues
- Arbitration and Mediation representation and services
- Mechanics and materialmen’s liens
- Payment and related issues
- Subcontractor issues
- Contract review and drafting. We are familiar with all major association standard contracts
- Bankruptcy / Creditors Rights
Call Attorney Kip Kaler today at 701-232-8757 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Attrorney Kip M. Kaler
- North Dakota
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court for the District of North Dakota
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of North Dakota School of Law
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Cass County Bar Association