We Will Aggressively Seek the Compensation You Deserve for Your Injuries
A serious accident will cause chaos in every part of your life. Aside from the pain and emotional trauma it can cause, a severe injury may prevent you from working or enjoying life the way you did before your injury. Your medical bills and lost time from work can make a major impact on your family's finances. The insurance company is not likely to give you all the information you need in this critical time. An experienced Chicago personal injury attorney can make a world of difference in how your accident claim is resolved.
Chicago wrongful death lawyer and personal injury attorney Joseph Klest has a national reputation for handling high-profile personal injury cases. He attributes his success to several factors:
- Treating each and every client with respect
- Tailoring solutions to meet each client's individual needs
- Taking on tough cases; he often represents individuals who have been turned away by other attorneys.
- Working with a team of investigators and a network of highly regarded expert witnesses
Contact the Klest Injury Law Firm today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Medical Negligence/Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- Sexual Abuse and Assault
- Nursing Home Injury
- Construction Accident Injury
- Product Liability
- Legionnaire's Disease
We take every personal injury case on a contingency fee basis, so you will not pay attorneys' fees unless we win your case.
Call the Klest Injury Law Firm today at 708-550-4548 or 312-380-5467 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Joseph Klest
- Illinois, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1982
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 1982
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1982
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 1982
- U.S. Federal Court, 1982
- John Marshall Law School, J.D., 1982
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- President, E.L.F.I. (Computer Software Company), 1987 - Present