Call for an MSBA Certified Criminal Law Specialist
Get the Representation You Deserve
A state or federal criminal charge resulting in a guilty verdict could negatively affect you far into the future. Even if you made a mistake, should you pay for it for the rest of your life? The answer is a resounding no. You need and deserve the strongest possible defense against any criminal accusations.
Mr. Leunig will make sure every fact in your case is revealed, demonstrate what really happened and seek the evidence or witnesses to prove it. Sometimes the charges levied against you may have nothing to do with the crime for which your are charged.
Your rights must be respected. If your rights were violated at any time, those details can be brought to the attention of the court. Sometimes, under the right circumstances, your case can be dismissed outright.
Whatever the charges and possible outcome, you can count on Mr. Leunig to aggressively defend you in negotiations and in a court of law.
Contact Attorney John Leunig today if you need criminal defense representation as follows:
Call Attorney John Leunig today at 952-540-6800 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney John J. Leunig
Criminal Law Specialist, certified by the Minnesota State Bar Association
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, B.A., Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Minnesota Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Super lawyer, Minnesota Law & Politics Magazine
- AV Rated, Martendale-Hubbell
- Member: Top 100 Trial Lawyers