Call Today for the Personalized Representation You Deserve!
The law firm of Johnson Carroll Norton, Kent & Goedde, P.C. has provided quality legal counsel in Evansville and our corner of Indiana for nearly 60 years. Many of our clients are owners of established businesses, and second and third generations of families who have come to trust us with their personal and corporate legal matters.
Our legal team is small enough that we get to know clients and can be accessible to them. Yet we are large enough to provide sophisticated solutions and handle complex legal disputes. We have a highly trained support staff and we use state-of-the-art research and case management tools to protect our clients' interests.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Elder Law
- Estate Trust Planning and Administration
- Preparation of Powers of Attorneys and Healthcare Directives
- Public Benefits planning including Medicaid
- Estate and Trust Litigation
- Special Needs Trust and Representing individuals with special needs or their family
Call Attorney Brian Carroll today at 812-205-2661 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Brian K. Carroll
Admitted To The Bar:
- Indiana University Bachelor of Science in Public Affairs - 1978
- Indiana University McKinney School of Law Juris Doctorate -1982
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Member of Evansville
- Indiana and American Bar Associations
- Fellow – American Academy of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Board Certified Indiana Trust Estate Lawyer by the Trust and Estate Specialty Board
- Certified Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder law Foundation
- Southwest Indiana member of Special Needs Alliance