Dedicated to Representing Ordinary Citizens Who Are in Trouble with the Law
I have been practicing law for 13 years, having graduated from UCLA School of Law near the top of my class in 2000. Being that I was born and raised in Bristol, Connecticut, I moved back to my home state after law school. After working for other law firms in the area, I decided to open my own practice seven years ago.
Since that time, I have handled just about every case you can imagine. There is nothing that you can tell me that I have not already seen and heard. I have handled cases from petty larcenies, to child pornography, to murder. I have handled cases at the trial level, and also at the appellate level and other post-conviction cases. I know the courts and the prosecutors, but I especially know the different programs that might be available to you to avoid jail and possibly a criminal conviction. I provide personal service to each client, and I am available whenever and wherever you will need me.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Cases
- Theft and Burglary
- Sex Crimes
- Child Pornography
- White Collar Crimes
- Gun Crimes
- Federal Crimes
- Appeals and Post-Conviction
- Probation Violations
If you need an attorney to help you with whatever incident that may have occurred, call me before you say anything to the police that could further jeopardize you. I am here to help.
Call 860-516-1121 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jodi Zils Gagné
- Connecticut (State and Federal)
- California (State and Federal)
Admitted To The Bar:
- Connecticut, 2002
- California, 2000
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, J.D, 2000
- University of Connecticut, Honors Scholar, B.A. in Political Science Cum Laude, 1997
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Connecticut State Bar, Member
- District of Connecticut, Member
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals, Member
- California State Bar, Member
- Central District of California, Member
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, Member
- Planning Commission for the City of Bristol, Member