Injured at Work? We Will Protect Your Right to Compensation
JML Law protects people who have been injured on-the-job. Whether you have been injured at work because of negligence or any other reason including repetitive stress and environmental hazards, we are dedicated to helping you get back on your feet and move forward in life.
Workers' Compensation insurance is designed to cover the majority of your losses and damages. Unfortunately, your employer's insurance company may challenge your claim or deny it outright. They may ask you to go to "their doctor" for an evaluation. Whose side do you think the doctor is on?
We have 35 years' experience fighting for injured victims' rights by filing original Workers' Compensation claims; appealing denied claims and bringing lawsuits for underlying causes of our injury and bad faith insurance policies.
Please see the list below of injuries and contact us today.
- Medical expenses
- Mileage expenses for travel related to your injury and recovery
- Lost wages or income (typically two-thirds of your weekly pay at the time the injury occurred)
- Temporary or permanent disability
Call JML Law today at 310-464-2771 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Joseph M. Lovretovich
- California, 1976
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1976
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. cum laude - 1973
- Major: International Relations
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of California, Member
- National Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- Los Angeles Bar Association, Member
- Ventura County Bar Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys' Association of Los Angeles, Member
- California State Bar, Labor & Employment Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Association for Justice
Woodland Hills Office
21052 Oxnard Street
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
2400 E. Katella Avenue Suite 440
Anaheim, CA 92806
San Francisco Office
One Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111