Retain a Criminal Defense Attorney You Can Trust
When you hire my firm to handle your criminal defense needs, you hire me. As your attorney, I personally attend to every aspect of your case. When you call with a question, I will be the person who answers the phone. I will be the person you meet with during your initial consultation, and I will be the person who is standing beside you in court.
I understand how overwhelming it can be to face criminal charges, and I know what is at stake. I understand the damage a criminal conviction can do, and I understand the impact it can have on the immigration status of a foreign national. You can rely on me to pursue every available option to protect your rights and your freedom.
Contact Attorney Congdon. She handles handle all types of criminal law cases, including:
- Drug Sales
- Drug Possession
- Marijuana Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Criminal Assault
- Guns and Weapons Charges
- White Collar Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Drunk Driving (DUI/DWI)
Call Jennifer Congdon today at 651-583-5969 to arrange your free initial consultation.
St. Paul-based Jennifer Congdon Law represents clients throughout Ramsey County, Dakota County, Hennepin County and across Minnesota.
Attorney Jennifer Rose Congdon
- Minnesota, 2010
- Wisconsin 2011
- U.S. District Court of Minnesota, 2012
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, J.D. cum laude - 2010
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, Minneapolis, Minnesota, B.A. - 2007
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Spanish and Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Member of Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Dakota County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Assoication
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Named “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by The National Trial Lawyers in 2013 & 2014
- Named “Top 40 Under 40” by The National Trial Lawyers in 2013 & 2014
- Named “10 Best in Client Satisfaction” by American Institute of Crimainal Law Attorneys in 2015
NOT GUILTY on a 1st Degree Attempted Burglary Case
NOT GUILTY on a 3rd Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct case
All charges DISMISSED on a theft valuing more than $5,000.