Dedication, Passion and the Legal Acumen to
Successfully Try Lawsuits and Argue Appeals
Attorney Jay M. Levy represents both corporate and individual clients involved in litigation arising from disputes over business transactions and business relationships. With 35 years experience in both state and federal courts, Mr. Levy has the understanding required to serve the diverse needs of corporations, banks, and individuals in commercial litigation matters.
Jay M. Levy has a long track record of success in a wide variety of civil, family and administrative appellate matters. Mr. Levy has an extensive knowledge in all aspects of the appellate process, from deciding whether and when to appeal to effective brief writing, and presenting compelling oral argument before the appellate courts.
Contact Attorney Jay Levy today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Breach of Business Contract
- Business Contracts
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Brief Writing
- Civil, Family and Administrative Appellate
In the 20 years since opening his practice, Attorney Jay M. Levy has since become one of South Florida’s most sought-after legal service providers, assisting both clients and attorneys navigate the time-consuming and technical aspects of both business litigation and the appellate process.
Call 786-724-0759 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Jay M. Levy
- Florida, 1976
- District of Columbia, 1978
- United States Supreme Court, 1980
- United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, 1981
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida, 1976
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida, 1985
- United States District Court Northern District of Florida, 1995
- University of Miami, J.D., 1976
- George Washington University, B.A., 1973
- Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Appellate Practice since 1992
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Florida State Bar, Member
- District of Columbia Bar, Member