Experienced and Trusted Legal Guidance for
Your Immigration Needs
Bringing a family member to the United States is an important, life-changing event. I am an experienced immigration lawyer who is dedicated to providing efficient and personalized service to my clients. I know how significant this step is for you and your family. I will be by your side throughout the immigration and green card process, answering your questions and providing you with trusted legal guidance.
Whether your family member is currently abroad or already in the U.S. on a temporary visa, I will diligently work to help him or her obtain legal status to live and work permanently in the United States.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Immigration & Naturalization Law
- Green Card/Permanent Residency
- U.S. Citizenship
- Fiance Visa
- Remove Conditions on Residence
- Extension of Stay Visas
I take a personal approach and the time to truly understand my clients' needs and craft customized, realistic legal solutions to achieve the best possible results on a case-by-case basis.
Call Attorney Jason Karavias today at 412-456-7700 to arrange your free initial consultation. Serving clients in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and New York, NY. The firm also handles bankruptcy and family law matters.
Attorney Jason Karavias
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- New York, 2001
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, J.D. - 1999
- Honors: Dean’s Scholar; St. Catherine's College, Oxford University (Spring 1998)
- Honors: American Journal of Law and Medicine
Columbia University, New York, New York, B.A. - 1996
- Honors: Columbia University Suffolk County Alumni Association Scholarship
- Major: Philosophy
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association Professional Ethics Committee
- Allegheny County Bankruptcy Committee
Honors and Awards:
- Best In The Burgh, Top Immigration Lawyer, 2015
- AVVO Clients Choice Award, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Three Best Rated, Bankruptcy Attorney Pittsburgh, 2015
- Lead Counsel, Immigration and Personal Bankruptcy, 2015
- Superlawyers 2016 Top Immigration and Bankruptcy Attorney
Jason is a really good lawyer. He does an excellent job and is very brilliant. I will recommend him to everybody because it is not easy to find a good lawyer nowadays.
Ornella, Immigration & Naturalization Law Client
Mr. Karavias worked for me since the beginning of my immigration process and I just passed the citizenship test. Everything since then had been very smooth. He has always been extremely competent and always showed me great communication. I strongly recommend Mr.Karavias as your lawyer!!!
Edulacer, Immigration Law Client
I strongly recommend Jason Karavias, Esq. for any person who wants to deal with their immigration issues. He is very prepared and quick on every paperwork.
Malvina, Immigration Client
He was very helpful and able to answer all my questions. He has large experience with immigration and made me feel confident through all the process. We have finished the whole process with success and I was able to get my greencard in the time expected.
Jason is an excellent immigration lawyers and highly recommanded due to following: - Sound and in depth knowledge of immigration law - Extreamly confident with uscis immigration matters - Very much cooperative and helpful - He prepared/ reviewed my RFE response very accurately and perfectly.
Andbha, Immigration & Naturalization Law Client
239 4th Avenue, Suite 1603
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
445 Park Avenue, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10022