Experienced Drunk Driving Defense.
Call a Texas Board Certified Criminal Defense Attorney Now!
Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) is an extremely serious offense that can have a lasting impact upon your mobility, finances, and freedom. First time offenders can expect their driver’s license, driving record, and insurance rates to be adversely affected. Repeat offenders can serve 30 days in jail to up to 10 years in a Texas prison. It is important to contact an experienced criminal defense attorney as soon as possible if you have been arrested for or charged with DWI.
As a member of the National College for DWI defense, I am able to provide my clients with the most effective representation possible by focusing my practice on this specialized area of law. I fully understand the local criminal justice system, as well as the consequences and possible outcomes inherent in the charge of Driving While Intoxicated (DWI).
I am certified to conduct the Standardized Field Sobriety Test and fully understand the processes and procedures required for these tests to comply with Texas law. In addition, I have extensive experience cross-examining police officers in court in order to challenge the validity and admissibility of such sobriety tests.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Drunk Driving - DWI
- Repeat Offenses
- License Hearings
- Drunk Driving Record Expungement
- Sale and Possession of illegal Drugs or Narcotics
- Sex Offenses
Call Attorney James H. Kreimeyer today at 254-939-9393 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney James H. Kreimeyer
- Texas, 1963
- Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1975
The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- LL.B., Bachelor of Law - 1963
Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1960
- Major: History/Government
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Bell County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- National College for DWI Defense, Member
- Bell, Lampasas & Mills County Bar Associations, Member, 1971 - Present
- National Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member, 1984 - Present
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member, Former Board Member, 1975 - Present
- Texas State Bar College, Member, 1993 - Present