Facing Complex Immigration Challenges?
Call for the Legal Advocacy You Deserve
The legal team at Immigration & Nationality Law Group focuses on providing skilled representation to businesses and individuals in need of assistance with immigration related matters.
Founding Attorney Kristie L. Bowerman represents clients from around the world. Her clients have included Fortune 100 and 500 companies, professional sports teams; a recognized, international circus arts entertainment company; the oil and gas industry and educational institutions. She also helps individuals facing life changing immigration matters.
Her clients can count on outstanding, ethical counsel delivered by a team dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome in every situation.
Contact Immigration & Nationality Law Group today if you need legal assistance with any immigration matter. Some examples follow:
- Naturalization / Citizenship
- Battered Spouse Petitions
- Non-Immigrant Employment Visas
- Employment-Based Permanent Residence
- Investor Visas
- Entertainer Visas
- Exceptional Talent Visas
- Sports Visas
- Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers
- Advance Parole
- J-1 Waivers
- Green Card Lottery
- Fiancée Visa
- Spouse Visa
- Child Visas
- Family Visas
- Violence Against Women Act
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
Call Attorney Kristie Bowerman today at 504-517-0989 to arrange your initial consultation.
- Louisana, 1999
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana, J.D.
- Grand Valley State University, Allendale, Michigan, B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Louisana State Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyer Association
- AVVO Rated Clients Choice, Immigration, 2014 and 2015
- Rated by Super Lawyers