Providing Legal Resolutions for Divorce and
Probate Matters that Protect Your Interests. Call Today!
Whether you find yourself embroiled in a contested divorce, facing the complexities of the probate courts or involved in any other legal matter, you are probably looking for creative, workable and successful resolutions. Iacono Law has the resources and experience to help you find the solution you need.
Since 1984, Bronxville Attorney Joan Iacono has helped numerous individuals, families and businesses resolve their legal concerns. She is a hands-on kind of person. As a seasoned and confident litigator, she is known for zealously representing her clients' interests.
Contact Iacono Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family Law
- Collaborative Divorce
- Complex Divorce
- High Asset Property Division
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Estate Administration
Call Attorney Joan Iacono today at 914-200-1598 to arrange your free initial consultation. Providing quality representation for clients in New York City, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess and Orange counties.
Attorney Joan Iacono
- New York, 1983
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 1984
- U.S. District Court for the Southern for the District of New York, 1984
New York Law School, New York, New York, J.D. - 1982
- Honors: Moot Court Executive Board
- Law Review: NY Journal of International and Comparative Law, Editor
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, USA, B.A. - 1979
- Major: Policy Studies
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Putnam County Lawyers Association, Member
- Westchester County Bar Association., Member
- Law Guardians Association, Member
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Member
- NY Association of Collaborative Professionals, Member
- National Council on Alcohol and Drug Dependence/Westchester, Inc, Member, Board of Directors, 2000 - 2005
- National Council on Alcohol and Drug Dependence/Westchester, Inc, Vice President, Executive Board, 2005 - 2007
- Westchester Bar Association Lawyers Assistance Committee, Member, 2006 - Present
- Columbian Lawyers Association of Westchester, Treasurer