Call Us for Help with Your Divorce. We Are One of You!
Our commitment to our clients is rooted in our commitment to Minnesota's families. For more than 20 years, attorney Christina Huson and our staff have fought for hundreds of moms and dads. We understand that success in family law is about building a promising future, not bickering about the past.
The attorney-client relationship is crucial to a successful outcome, and you need an attorney you can trust. Part of that trust comes from knowing that he or she has walked at least a few miles in your shoes.
Christina Huson has dedicated her career to helping Minnesota families, and she is probably not that different from you. She was born and raised in Grand Rapids, she is a supportive hockey mom, and you can find her hard at work in her office — diet coke in hand.
She knows how challenging parenting can be, and she has an appreciation for the pressures you face. And like any good Minnesota mother, she will not hesitate to tell you what you need to hear, when you need to hear it.
Her straightforward demeanor has endeared her to clients and judges alike, and she has a well-earned reputation for being able to resolve the most complex family law matters in favor of her clients.
Contact Huson Law Firm, PLLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family Law
- Custody And Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Same-Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Call Attorney Christina Huson today at 844-552-2914 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Christina Huson
- Minnesota, 1995
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. cum laude - 1995
- Honors: Graduated in the Top 20 Percent of the Class
- Honors: Student Director, LAMP Clinic
- Honors: Certified Student Attorney
- Honors: Minnesota Justice Foundation Internship
- University of Minnesota
- B.A. - 1991
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Honors: Golden Key National Honor Society
- Major: Speech Communications
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association