Call for Experienced Representation after an Unexpected, Accidental Injury
My practice is devoted to representing working class individuals who have been hurt or injured through no fault of their own by reckless drivers, negligent companies, substandard medical practices, and greedy insurance companies.
I understand well what it is like to work in construction and other dangerous occupations, having been a construction worker myself during my college years. In the past four decades, I have been privileged to represent many clients and their families injured as the result of companies putting profits ahead of worker safety.
In most personal injury lawsuits, the defendants will have insurance companies that will highly influence litigation. I know the tricks and practices they use to minimize liability, and our firm works tenaciously in seeking to prevent these tactics when they arise.
Unfortunately, the tricks and practices used by insurance companies against opposing parties in litigation are often used by insurance companies against their own clients when a legitimate claim is made in order to save money. When insurance bad faith occurs, we seek to show insurance companies how their extreme and outrageous conduct will not be tolerated, and to hold them fully accountable for their wrongful and often illegal conduct.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Injuries
- Bicycle Crashes
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Unsafe Conditions
- Inadequate Security
- Workplace Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Manufacturing Injuries
Call Howland & Smith, P.S.C. today at 502-206-2276 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Bixlor Howland
- Kentucky, 1976
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 1980
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1986
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2007
- Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, 1975 J.D.
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Moot Court Mentor
- Hanover College, Hanover, Indiana
- Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Interfraternity Award
- Honors: Committee of Twenty-Six
- Honors: Fraternity Vice-President
- Indiana Bar Association
- Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Kentucky Justice Association