Injured at Work? Contact a Workers' Compensation Attorney and
Get the Compensation You Deserve
Life becomes more difficult when you have been injured while fulfilling your responsibilities at work. You may need medical attention, if you are experiencing too much pain to work or have an occupational disease caused by your working environment. Your injury may have happened in an accident or taken time to develop such as repetitive stress injuries or lung disease. If your injury was cause by an act of negligence, in addition to Workers' Comp, you may be entitled to file a law suit. Even psychological stress caused by a hostile environment may be covered.
Worker's compensation laws are in place to help you get better. You may be entitled to funds for your medical appointments, physical therapy or rehabilitation and part of your wages. It's not charity. It's your right. You paid into the system. The more serious your injury, the more you need a lawyer. Your employer may ask you not to file a claim and offer you paid time off or even ask you to go to a doctor they select. The most important thing you can do is call us. We can find a doctor who will give you and us an accurate diagnosis.
We can file your original claim, file an appeal when your claim is denied and litigate if your employer or insurer acts in bad faith. In short, we can protect your rights.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any kind of injury including those caused by the following:
- Construction accidents such as falls, electrocutions and scaffold failures
- Lifting injures like back injuries, neck injuries, arm dislocations or soft tissue injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries from using a computer or activities
- Environmental injuries such as toxic chemical exposure or airborne toxins
- Falling objects
- Vehicle collisions
- Slips and fall accidents
- Hostile work environment
Call Howard Law, P.C. today at 866-435-2751 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Vincent Howard
- J.D., Western State College of Law, Dean Scholar
- B.A., University of Nevada-Reno (Major: Sociology with an emphasis in Social-Psychology. Minor: Ethnic Studies)
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Orange Country Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
Consumer Attorneys of California
- Awarded the Presidential Award of Merit for services rendered in 2012 and 2013
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles