Dedicated to Helping People Resolve Problems, Transition and Thrive
Attorney Howard Gold is a sought-after resource a diverse clientele facing family law problems, but also for therapists and social workers in need of sound, insightful legal guidance. As a former psychotherapist, his experience gives him the ability to address mental health issues and the interests of children with special needs. He also has broad experience handling cases involving domestic violence and child custody. He frequently speaks at seminars and other events sponsored by educational and community institutions.
With more than 35 years of experience in a family law practice, Attorney Howard Gold is focused on helping clients favorably resolve divorce and custody cases as well as problems after or outside of divorce.
Contact Attorney Howard Gold today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- LGBT issues
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Child support
- Autistic/Special needs children's issues
- High-asset property division
Mr. Gold has deep empathy for the trauma faced by divorcing couples and their children. Wherever you reside in the Atlanta metro or surrounding area, help with your divorce, parenting-time dispute, or post-divorce modification challenge is one call away.
Call Attorney Howard Gold today at 404-445-5847 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Howard Gold
- New York
- Washington D.C.
Admitted To The Bar:
University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio, J.D. - 1970
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Team
- University of Georgia School of Social Work, Athens, Georgia, M.S.W. - 1980
American University, Washington, District of Columbia, B.A. - 1967
Major: Government and Public Administration
- Major: Government and Public Administration
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Georgia State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Committee on Lawyer Impairment, Georgia State Bar Association, Vice Chair
- Mayor's Task Force on Domestic Violence
- National Association of Family and Juvenile Courts, Atlanta Regional Commission
- Georgia Committee for Prevention of Child Abuse, Founding Member
- Georgia Senate Committee on Children and Youth, Advisor
- Family Mediation Services
- Legal Services to AID Atlanta
- Georgia Council of Juvenile Court Judges, Consultant