Providing Representation for the Injured
At House Law LLC, people matter. You matter. We take pride in obtaining justice and advocating for people in litigation and in trial who have been injured and who have been taken advantage of by unscrupulous business practices. Our primary goals include obtaining compensation for our clients’ injuries and discouraging others from committing the same wrong. To that end, we help our clients receive compensation for loss of earning capacity (due to inability to work), pain and suffering, loss of a loved one, medical expenses (both incurred and expected), emotional distress, loss of consortium or companionship, and legal costs and attorneys’ fees.
We represent many victims involved in car crashes, motorcycle crashes, and trucking crashes. House Law LLC also pursues claims for bad faith and vexatious refusal against insurance companies when they wrongfully deny valid claims for compensation.
Attorney Aaron House is accessible, down-to-earth, and compassionate. Because the lawyer-client relationship requires a foundation of trust, House Law LLC understands the need to provide our clients with a law firm where they feel comfortable and valued. We have trial experience in both state and federal trial courts and appellate courts. While we represent clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, we primarily serve clients in the Greater Kansas City Metropolitan Area who live in Jackson, Clay, Platte, and Cass Counties in Missouri, and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas.
Contact House Law LLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bite
- Wrongful Death
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Class Actions
Call Attorney Aaron House at 816-406-0238 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Aaron M. House
- Missouri, 2005
- Kansas, 2006
- Year University of Missouri – Kansas City, JD, 2005
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, BA Chemistry, 2001
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- MATA (Missouri Association of Trial Lawyers)
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association – Vice Chair, Tort Law Committee
The LaPours, Blue Springs, Missouri
- “Aaron is an outstanding attorney and I am super impressed with his follow up and attention to detail. He was amazing and has taken a huge load off my shoulders.”
The Lampes, Shawnee, Kansas
- “We have known Aaron and his family for several years and had complete confidence not only in his legal proficiency but also in his reliability and trustworthiness. We had many questions about the various aspects of our particular situation and the best legal approaches to use. Aaron patiently and thoroughly addressed our concerns while we worked through this process.”
D. Burton, Kansas City, Missouri
- “Several years ago, a mutual friend recommended that I contact Aaron House when I needed an attorney. Aaron went above and beyond what was expected of him. He offered his services in a way that was both feasible and efficient. I cannot speak highly enough about his character as an attorney. He is selfless and cares about the work he provides for everyone who seeks his counsel and advice.”
M. Haynes, Overland Park, Kansas
- “Working with House Law LLC is a comfortable and seamless process. Aaron made sure that I understood why recommendations were being made. I was very pleased with the timeliness, dedication, and effort put forth. I feel confident that House Law LLC will be the firm I continue to use.”