Your Personal Injury is Serious. Don’t Go at it Alone, Call Today!
For over 35 years, Holt Legal Group LLP has built a proven history and reputation for helping injured clients throughout Central Indiana. We focus on protecting the rights of injured clients and our lawyers are well known for their work ethic and the favorable results obtained.
We work extremely hard to put our clients needs first and focus on giving each client the personal attention they deserve. We will respond to all case inquiries and keep each client informed about the progress of your case. Our law firm always has best interests of its clients in mind. We will not stop fighting until we have obtained the best possible outcome available.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Railroad Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Construction and Workplace Accidents
- Fire and Explosions
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Unfair Denial of Claims by Insurance Companies
We understand that choosing the right attorney to represent you is important and can often be overwhelming. You want an attorney with experience and one you can trust and get the results you deserve. For more information, visit our website at http://www.holtlegal.com
Call 317-927-8579 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Steven A. Holt
- U.S. District Court
- Southern District of Indiana
Admitted To The Bar:
- Indiana University-Indianapolis School of Law, 1973
- Depauw University, 1970
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Achievements and Community Involvement:
- Board of Trustees Riverview Hospital
- Board of Governors of the Legacy Fund
- DePauw University Alumni Board
- Executive Council Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis
- Past President Area 6 Central Region Boy Scouts of America
- Past President Michigan Maritime Museum
- Twice Past President of the Cicero Kiwanis Club
- Past Member of the Executive Committee of the Conner Prairie Board of Directors
- Past President of the Crossroads of America Council
- Boy Scouts of America
- Served in Numerous Previous Leadership Positions
- Currently Serves as Vice President of Membership
- Served for 24 years as a Member of the Hamilton County Board of Commissioners
- Hamilton County Drainage Board and Hamilton County Plan Commission
Verdicts & Settlements
Client’s Husband Crushed to Death in a Trench which Collapsed
Husband was welding a sewer pipe in a trench for a Subcontractor. Building owner and general contractor were negligent for failing to provide adequate bracing.
Mother of Three Killed by Semi
Out-of-state semi ran red light and instantly killed the client.
Husband on Motorcycle Killed
Negligent driver crossed the center line on highway and killed the cyclist.
Client was rear-ended by an inattentive motorist and suffered chronic back pain.