Focused on Protecting and Preserving the Rights of Individuals
Whether you have suffered a personal injury, or are the victim of workplace harassment or discrimination, it is important to have an experienced attorney on your side. At Holman Schiavone, LLC, our lawyers have extensive experience representing individuals with personal injury and employment law issues. We only represent individuals, and we provide each and every client with personal service and tireless legal advocacy.
If you are engaged in an employment dispute, or have suffered a serious personal injury, much is at stake. The way in which your legal matter is handled could impact your finances, your job and your ability to provide for your loved ones.
Our attorneys understand the importance of your legal issue and will do everything we can to help you achieve your legal objectives. We practice exclusively in the areas of employment law and personal injury law. This focus allows us to stay current on the changes in the law that may affect your case.
We understand the financial pressures facing people engaged in employment and injury lawsuits, and we always work to ensure efficient and effective outcomes. We will work hard to ensure your goals are met, whether your case goes to trial or is resolved through a pretrial settlement.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Labor & Employment Law
Wage and Hour Disputes
If you are a victim of workplace harassment or discrimination, or have been injured in a personal injury accident, we are on your side. Our lawyers focus on fully understanding personal injury and employment matters in order to provide tailored legal advice and representation.
Call Attorney Kirk Holman today at 816-283-8738 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Kirk D. Holman
- Missouri, 1999
- Kansas, 2000
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 1999
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 2000
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri, J.D. - 1999
- Assumption College, Worcester, Massachusetts, B.A. - 1995
- National Employment Lawyers Association, 2000 - Present
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section, 2000 - Present
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, 2010 - Present
Honors and Awards:
- Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers, 2011 - 2015
- Missouri and Kansas Rising Stars, 2008 - 2010
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2002 - Present
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Ratings™ AV Preeminent
- Best of the Bar for Employment Litigation, Kansas City Business Journal
- Member of National Association of Distinguished Cousel
- Dean's Achievement Award for Excellence in Employment Law, 1999 - Present
Verdicts & Settlements
In September 2015, $1.24 Million Verdict in Unlawful HIV Disclosure Case.
In June 2015, we obtained a confidential settlement involving teacher on student molestation in a Missouri elementary school.
In January 2015, we obtained a confidential settlement involving a high profile whistleblower case.
$350,000 racial discrimination verdict in Kansas State Court in November 2014.
In January 2010, we obtained a $362,000 retaliation verdict in Missouri State Court.
In January 2006, we obtained a Holman Schiavone, LLC verdict in what is believed to be the first sexual harassment claim tried in the Missouri state court system.
In March 2002, our lawyers successfully brought an employment retaliation case to trial, and won a $1.2 million verdict.