A Powerful Advocate for Immigrants
Call Today - We Can Help
Each year tens of thousands of foreign nationals seek to join family members in the United States or struggle to remain lawfully on U.S. soil. U.S. immigration laws are complicated and often confusing. As a result, many non-citizens and their families are forced to live in a frustrating state of uncertainty as they attempt to understand the rules and navigate the system.
At Holevoet & Hanna, we understand how much is at stake for you and your family when facing an immigration problem. Our goal is to offer affordable, comprehensive and effective legal services for anyone needing help with the immigration process, regardless of the complexity of the case or your economic status.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Deferred Action
- Deportation / Removal
- EB-5 Visa
- Employment Based Immigration
- Family Based Immigration
- Green Card/Permanent Residency
- H-1B Visa
- H-2A Visa
- H-2B Visa
- Immigration Through Marriage
- Immigration Through Parent or Sibling
- Temporary Protected Status
Whether you’re fighting to bring a beloved family member to the U.S., seeking a strategy to lawfully live or work in the U.S., or facing the possibility of deportation, our experienced Wisconsin immigration lawyers are committed to exploring every option to help you realize your dream of a secure future in the United States.
Call Attorney Jen Hanna today at 608-352-4001 to arrange your free initial consultation. The firm also handles Family Law and Criminal Defense matters. For additional information, visit our website www.hh-lawyers.com. Representing clients throughout Wisconsin and the United States.
Attorney Jen Hanna
- Wisconsin, 2010
University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin, J.D., 2010
- Cum laude
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, B.A., 2003
Professional Memberships and Associations:
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Immigration Attorneys Association
- National Lawyers Guild, National Immigration Project Member 2012 - Present
- Modest Means Program Member 2011 - Present
- National LGBT Bar Association Member 2011 - Present
- Legal Association for Women Member 2010 - Present
- Wills for Heros Volunteer Attorney 2010 - Present
Languages Spoken in Office: