Representing Seriously Injured Victims since 1977 by
Using Innovative Strategies that Get Results!
When you or a family member is injured the entire family suffers, especially when the family is dependent on the financial and personal contributions of the injured victim. Don't feel overwhelmed. Get the help you need. We have extensive experience in maritime accidents and injuries for workers hurt by unsafe conditions and wrongful actions including negligence. We have helped numerous victims of transportation accidents including railroad and boat injuries. Call us for a free confidential consultation and case evaluation.
We understand that you need to make ends meet, pay for medical expenses and household bills. Depending on the accident and its cause, compensation may be available. You don't have to face the situation alone. Our law firm has been helping the injured and their families for more than three decades. We have won settlements and helped our clients move forward in life.
Call Hofmann & Schweitzer regarding any of the following:
- Construction Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Maritime Injuries
- Railroad Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Class Actions
Call Attorney Paul Hoffman at 646-854-7028 for your free case review.
Attorney Attorney Paul Hoffman
- New York, 1982
- New York Law School, J.D.
- Rutgers University, B.A., Communictions, 1975
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Maritime Law Association of the United States
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- New York Association for Justice
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Vice-Chairman, American Association for Justice, 1996-1997
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, American Association for Justice, Railroad Section, 1995 - Present
- Secretary, American Association for Justice, Admiralty Section, 1995-1996
- Chairman, American Association for Justice, Admiralty Section, 1997-1999
Verdicts & Settlements
- $1,057,500 Recovery for Construction Worker Knee Injury
- Settlement: Harrison v. State of NY, $2.9 million for herniated lumbar disc for carpenter, member of Local 608 of District Council of Carpenters for injuries sustained working on
- Injured Worker - Awarded: $450,000
- Heavy construction worker who fell - Awarded: $1,400,000
- High rise construction accident - Awarded: $1.78 million
- Construction worker hit - Awarded: $1.395 million
- Construction worker fall - Awarded: $1,140,000
- Demolition worker injured - Awarded: $500,000
- Construction worker injured knee - Awarded: $458,000
- Injured railroad machinist - Awarded: $750,000
- Injured electrician - Awarded: $750,000 +
- New York City Police Diver Settlement - $1,050,000
- Failure to have proper equipment for deckhand on Ferry NYC - Awarded: $1,000,000 Settlement