Proven Trial Lawyers Defending Your Interests
At Hester & Tucker, PLLC Attorneys at Law, our clients are our top priority. With more than 35 years of experience representing clients in Rocky Mount and surrounding counties, we understand the stress, pressure and frustration facing our clients as they deal with traffic violations and other criminal defense matters in District and Superior Courts.
We do everything in our power to achieve the best possible result for our clients, whether the case is in district or superior court. From start to finish, we keep our clients informed of any updates while the outcome is pending. Both of our attorneys are former assistant district attorneys and use their knowledge and experience to better negotiate on behalf of our clients. In each case, we look at all the options and outline possible outcomes — we never force a client to accept a plea bargain that goes against his or her wishes.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Drug crimes
- Drunk driving (DWI/DUI)
- Breaking or entering
- City code violations
- Driving with a revoked or suspended license
- Juvenile crimes
- Financial crimes
- Traffic violations
- Probation violations
- Weapon crimes
Call Attorney Joseph Hester today at 252-451-5220 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Joseph M. Hester Jr.
- North Carolina, 1977
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 1983
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- B.A. - 1971
- Major: Economics
- North Carolina State University
- M.S. - 1975
- Major: Zoology
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Juris Doctorate - 1977
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
- Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award
- Selected Super Lawyers
- Board Certified
- The Order of the Long Leaf Pine Award by Gov. Mike Easley
- Great Blue Heron Award by the Pamlico Tar River Foundation