Call Today for Zealous Representation when Facing Family Strife
With 18 years of experience, Attorney Edward Hernandez is a strong, aggressive legal advocate who works hard to protect the rights and interests of his clients. Attorney Hernandez is knowledgeable and takes the time to help his clients understand the law as it applies to their cases.
Attorney Hernandez understands that most times, families are under a great deal of stress and emotions run high when dealing with family law matters. Due to this, he works diligently to obtain the best possible outcome, with the least amount of strife as possible.
With offices conveniently located in central El Paso, Texas, Mr. Hernandez is available to represent both English and Spanish speaking clients with their Family Law needs in cases involving the following:
The majority of Edward Hernandez’s clients are referrals from previous clients who appreciated his services so much that they have directed others to him during their times of need.
Call Edward Hernandez today at 915-440-2328 or complete the contact form provided on this site to arrange your free initial consultation.
Hernandez & Hernandez Law Firm serves El Paso County, Texas including El Paso , Canutillo, Vinton, Westway, Anthony, Socorro, Horizon City, Lower Valley, San Elizario and Fabens.
Attorney Edward Hernandez
Jurisdictions Licensed In:
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
Admitted To The Bar:
- May, 1995
- Yale Law School, Yale University, J.D., 1994
- University of Texas, El Paso, B.A., 1990
Professional Memberships, Activities and Awards:
- State Bar of Texas, Frank J. Scurlock Award, 2009
- Texas Civil Rights Project, State Board Member, 2009
- American Diabetes Association, Attorney Advocate Network, 2007-Present
- Texas Civil Rights Project, Henry B. Gonzalez Civil Rights Award, 2006
Hispanic Leadership Institute, Former Board Member, 1999-2003
- Leadership Development Committee, Past Chair
- Law School Endowment Committee, Past Chair
El Paso Bar Association
- Legal Aid Lawyer Referral Committee, Co-Chair, 1996-1998
- Mexican American Bar Association-El Paso, Member of the Year, 1999
- United States Navy, Navy Expeditionary Medal (Multinational Force, Beirut, Lebanon)
- Good Conduct Medal
- Sea Service Deployment Ribbons (two)
Foreign Languages Spoken:
You Definitely Want Edward In Your Corner!
~ Linda, Child Custody Client
"This man is not your typical lawyer; he truly cares for his clients’ needs. He is passionate about his job and a very humble man, which is hard to come by in a lawyer. He took the time to help me understand the law. He went out of his way to investigate my case before he was even officially hired. Compassionate, gentle, very knowledgeable, and he works with his wife, they are a great team... You can tell what kind of people they are by their work relationship. I would definitely recommend this firm! Thank you Edward and Maria for your hard work!"
Ethics Beyond Reproach
~ Luci, Divorce Client
"Edward Hernandez is one of the most ethical, hardworking and compassionate attorneys in this city. He practices law for the love of his craft and concern for others. I would recommend him to anyone seeking to hire a family law or criminal attorney."