Put Experience to Work for You and Protect Your Rights
If you received a traffic ticket for speeding or another moving violation or charged with drunk driving or another traffic crime, it is critical that you speak with an experienced traffic defense attorney to ensure the protection of your rights, both now and in the future. Heritage Law Offices have been providing their clients with knowledgeable and highly qualified representation they require since 2000.
Do not assume that a traffic violation is a minor issue. It may impact your life in a number of ways, such as cause a rise in your auto insurance, jeopardize your driving priviledges or even result in a jail sentence, probation and other criminal penalties if you do not have legal representation.
Attorney Joyce Heritage of Heritage Law Offices has many years of experience defending clients against traffic violations and is knowledgeable about Washington's traffic and DUI laws as well as the local courts, judges and prosecutors.She works directly with her clients every step of the way, is accessible and responsive to your needs. You will have a strong advocate on your side.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Speeding tickets
- Driving without a license
- Driving while license suspended (DWLS)
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Trucking/commercial driver's license (CDL) violations
- Reckless driving and negligent driving
- Fail to obey traffic control devices
- Failure to yield for an emergency vehicle
- Department of licensing (DOL) license suspension hearings
- Other moving violations and traffic crimes
Heritage Law Offices serves clients throughout Eastern, Central and Western Washington.
Call Joyce Heritage today at 509-899-5375 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Joyce Heritage
- Washington, 2000
- Seattle University, School of Law, Seattle, Washington, J.D., 1999
- Evergreen State College, Olympia, Washington, B.A., 1996
- Big Bend Community College, Moses Lake, Washington, A.A., 1994