Providing Employee, Employer and Immigration Representation
The biggest investment a company makes is in its human resources. In order to do a job well, a company must have the human elements necessary to achieve its mission, and its employees must have the tools and opportunities to succeed.
Our attorneys work with both employers and employees to create a secure and profitable workplace. We provide world class labor and employment solutions to protect important company assets and minimize liabilities. Our attorneys have years of experience in successfully representing clients in counter organizing campaigns, actions before the National Labor Relations Board, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and federal and state courts throughout the United States. Let our attorneys do what we do best, so you can focus on your business and what you do best.
We also help employers and employees with immigration related matters.
We represent clients throughout the country. Contact us today and let us help you succeed.
- Immigration & Naturalization Law
- Investor Visas
- Family Visas
- Employment Visas
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Title VII
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Equal Pay Act
- Employment Contracts
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Confidentiality and Trade Secrets Agreements
- Employee Handbooks
- Wrongful Termination
- ERISA Litigation
- Counter Organizing Campaigns
- Union Avoidance
- NLRB Actions
- Collective Bargaining
- Contract Negotiation
Call 317-762-9559 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney David M Henn
- United States District Courts for the Northern
- United States District Courts for the Southern Districts of Indiana
- United States District Courts for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- University of Louisville School of Law (J.D. 1994)
- Indiana University (B.S. 1991)