Retain a Law Firm that Strives for Excellence
Our distinguishing factor is the kind of service we provide and the relationships we develop. We will stay close to you and handle your case in a personal, responsive way. All the staff at our firm become familiar with our clients. And our attorneys' focus is on achieving the outcomes you deserve in an efficient and professional manner.
If you are like many of our clients, you will feel comfortable returning to us for advice and guidance on an ongoing basis. That's because of the value we place on long-term relationships. We focus on helping you with all your legal needs, now and in the future. Please click here to go to our Website.
Trusted, Experienced Attorneys
Over the past 25 years, we have selected a group of lawyers with knowledge, interests and strengths that work together. Our law practice falls into two general areas, each led by an experienced and trusted partner of the firm.
Call Hendershot, Cannon, Martin & Hisey, P.C. for your initial consultation at 713-364-0008.
Call for Experienced Litigation and Intellectual Property Representation
Being “multidimensional” means knowing how one problem leads to the next – and being able to head it off. You can bet on Hendershot, Cannon, Martin & Hisey, P.C. to resolve your business dispute as quickly and as efficiently as possible under the circumstances.
Please let our experienced and trusted attorneys assist you with all your litigation needs. Call now for more information regarding:
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
- Shareholder Oppression
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Defending Against Patent Infringement Claims
- Trade Secret Violations and Noncompete Agreements
- Dissolution of Businesses
- Breach of Contract
- Fraud and Misrepresentation
- Insurance Claims Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights
- Deceptive Trade Practices Act
Put a Team of Experienced Lawyers on Your Case, Call Now
You want a law firm’s promise to do all it can to help you. You need a law firm to follow through on that promise. At Kerr, Hendershot & Cannon, P.C., that is exactly what we do for our clients: follow through. Our attorneys diligently and compassionately. Click here to learn more about our family law practice. Click here to learn more about divorce.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order
- Spousal Support
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Grandparents' Rights
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Protective Orders
- Child Custody
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
Call Hendershot, Cannon, Martin & Hisey, P.C. today at 713-364-0008 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Simon (Trey) W. Hendershot
- Texas, 1987
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of Military Appeals
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas,J.D. - 1987
- Texas A&M University, B.B.A. - 1984
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Texas State Bar, Health Law Section
- American Health Law Lawyers Association
* By Appointment Only
1800 Bering Dr. #600
Sugar Land Office*
Corpus Christi Office*