Is Bankruptcy an Option for You? We Can Help
When you come to Heller & Thyen to discuss your financial situation, we will take the time to get the full story and explore all of your options. We don’t automatically force you into bankruptcy. Many times we are able to provide creative options that you may have never considered.
If bankruptcy is your best option, our team is very efficient at getting each case prepared both accurately and promptly. We also have very good relationships with our trustees, so we are able to solve problems as they arise by working well with the trustee’s office.
In many cases, we will file on your behalf for relief under Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 of the United States bankruptcy code. Bankruptcy can stop a sheriff sale, wage garnishment and vehicle repossession, in addition to providing you a fresh start.
Bankruptcy will allow you to discharge or eliminate your obligation to pay most debts, including but not limited to credit cards, medical bills, unsecured bank loans, payday loans, legal fees and other similar debts.
Contact attorney Stephen Heller today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Business Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
Call Attorney Stephen Heller today at 320-200-9102 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Stephen Heller
- California 1994
- Minnesota 1994
- United States District Court – District of Minnesota 1997
- College of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota, B.A., 1990
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, J.D., 1993
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Minnesota Association of Justice
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Stearns/Benton Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- John E. Simonett Inns of Court -Vice President