When You Can't Pay Your Bills, Call to Learn if Bankruptcy is a Possible Option
Hartman, Valeriano, Magovern & Lutz, P.C. is a general practice law firm with offices in Wyomissing, PA (Berks County) and Allentown, PA (the Lehigh Valley). George M. Lutz, Esquire concentrates his practice in representing creditors and debtors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies in the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania.
The primary focus of Mr. Lutz’s practice for the past 30 years has been personal bankruptcy. A bankruptcy can help you save your home, even though the mortgage company has started a foreclosure. The filing of a bankruptcy will stop the foreclosure immediately, and give you the opportunity to create a payment schedule to pay the payments you have missed.
A bankruptcy will also eliminate credit card and most other debt. Mr. Lutz does not charge for his consultations, which can take place either in his Berks County or Allentown office or, if you prefer, by phone.
Contact Mr. Lutz today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy - Personal and Business
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Defense of mortgage foreclosure lawsuits
- Defense of credit card lawsuits
Call Attorney George Lutz today at 610-779-0772 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney George M. Lutz
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- University of Maryland School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Cornell University, Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Civil Engineering
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Conference, Member
1100 Berkshire Boulevard
Wyomissing, PA 19610
The Sovereign Building
609 Hamilton Street
Allentown, PA 18101