Call for the Legal Help You Deserve.
Harold Ehrenberg wins for his clients. There are many injury lawyers in New Orleans, but few like Harold.
Harold Ehrenberg has obtained monetary settlements and benefits for injury victims because he understands injury. In addition to being one of the top personal injury lawyers in New Orleans, he also has 30 years experience as a chiropractor. When you retain Harold, you have a knowledgeable advocate fighting for you.
Harold looks at your personal injury case both as an attorney and doctor. He knows the true value of your injuries and fights to obtain favorable compensation.
Other New Orleans personal injury lawyers, without a medical background, may settle for an amount that doesn’t cover future medical that don’t appear right away.
In order for a disability claim to be successful, you must prove the following to the SSA’s satisfaction:
- That you cannot do the work you did before
- You cannot transition to other types of work due to your disabling condition
- That your disabling condition, such as an injury or illness, is expected to last for one year or longer
- You have worked a sufficient length of time to qualify for benefits
Call Attorney Harold Ehrenberg today at 504-702-6873 to arrange your free initial consultation
Attorney Harold L. Ehrenberg
- Loyola University New Orleans, J.D. - 2003
- Life Chiropractor College, 1981
- University of South Carolina, 1978
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Chiropractic Association of Louisiana