Call for Assistance with Workers' Compensation Matters
Workers injured on the job have a right to Workers’ Compensation benefits. Often disputes over whether the workers are entitled to those benefits can arise. Mediation is an efficient method for resolving difficult Workers’ Compensation issues.
Because mediation is designed to facilitate communication between the parties, it is an excellent way to not only bring the parties together, but also to empower them to resolve their differences by maintaining control over the outcome.
Contact Hansen Dordell today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Workers' Compensation
- Workplace Injuries
- Occupational Diseases
- Safety violations
- Repetitive use injuries
Call 651-724-9065 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Frederick E. Kaiser
- U.S. District Court- District of Minnesota
- Rule 114 ADR Neutral Mediator
- Juris Doctorate Degree (J.D.), University of Minnesota Law School (1972-1975)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (B.A.), St. Cloud State University (1968-1972)
- Major, Political Science
- Minors, Management-Finance and Sociology