Charged with a Crime? Get Legal Help Now!
Criminal charges can result in losing your freedom and follow you in all aspects of your life. In criminal cases, please remember that one of your most important rights is the right to remain silent. That means not speaking to anyone other than a lawyer or the lawyer’s assistant about the facts of your case.
Attorney Susannah Hall-Justice can help you by analyzing the facts of your case under Indiana law and speaking to prosecutors about the facts and law before they reach the wrong conclusions. Hire an experienced criminal defense lawyer immediately.
Contact the Hall-Justice Law Firm today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Drunk Driving
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- Identity Theft
- Medical Marijuana
- Minor in Possession
- Sex Crimes
Call Attorney Susannah Hall-Justice today at 765-313-7654 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Susannah Hall-Justice
- University Maurer School of Law, 1997
- Harvard, Undergraduate Degree
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Governors
- Tippecanoe County Bar Association
- Cass County Bar Association
- National College for DUI Defense, Inc.
- Carroll County Bar Association