Our philosophy is based on total dedication to our clients’ needs by providing
superior and comprehensive services efficiently and promptly. We provide
creative solutions to difficult problems and we fight for our clients whenever necessary.
Call Hage Hodes PA, Attorneys at Law for a Free Consultation
Contact Hage Hodes, PA today to speak with a trusted business transaction and litigation attorney skilled and experienced in all business matters. No matter the size of your business, all questions and concerns should be address to ensure the smooth and successful operation of your business.
Doing business in today’s economy requires careful planning, sound practices, and an ongoing awareness of legal issues that may effect your business. From the meticulous review and expert drafting of contractual documents, to the aggressive and effective prosecution and defense of commercial litigation, Hage Hodes, PA has the expertise to provide any legal services that your business may require.
Contact Hage Hodes, PA today at 603-294-4731, if you need legal assistance with any of the following matters:
If you or someone you know needs the assistance of an experienced Manchester, NH Business lawyer, call Hage Hodes, PA today at 603-294-4731, or complete the contact form provided on this site to schedule your free consultation.
Attorney Jamie N. Hage
Jamie N. Hage has over thirty years of business and civil litigation experience. He has litigated cases in both federal and state courts, with a focus on complex business and commercial disputes, intellectual property matters, and personal injury and professional negligence. Mr. Hage also serves as general outside counsel for many of his corporate clients. He represents small, mid-size, and publicly traded companies as well as individual and other private clients in a broad range of areas including contracts, corporate/shareholder disputes, intellectual property matters, trade secret misappropriation and unfair competition, labor and employment, personal injury and general negligence, insurance, banking, and real estate matters. Mr. Hage has also counseled companies on intellectual property evaluation, protection, licensing, contract negotiations, and franchise compliance and enforcement.
Mr. Hage has been recognized as a “New England Super Lawyer” in Business Litigation based on a peer-review survey by Boston Magazine (2007). Mr. Hage has also been recognized for exceptional standing in the legal community in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business 2008 for Business Litigation.
Selected Reported Cases:
- Merrimack Valley Wood Products v. Near 152 NH 192 (2005) Non-competition/ Restrictive covenants
- ACG Credit Co. v Gill 152 NH 260 (2005) Commercial contract/UCC Article 9
- Knapp-Schenck & Co v Lancer Management (2004) U.S. Dist. Lexis 305 (D. MA 2004) Trade secrets
- Nordica USA v Sorensen 2007 U.S.Dist.13500 (2007) Patent/Jurisdiction
- Multi-Tech Inc v Forcheim 2007 U.S.Dist Lexis 9279 (2007) Patent/ Jurisdiction
- Hypertherm Inc v American Torch Tip Co. (2007) US Dist. Lexis 67579 (D.NH) Patent Infringement
- Curtis Mfg. v Plasti-Clip 933 F.Supp.107 (1995 D.NH) Unfair competition/Conversion
- Boldcu v Beal Bank 167 F. 3d 667 (1999) Lender Liability
- Mesiti v Microdot Inc. 158 B.R. 113 (1993) Bankruptcy
- Davidson v Rand 2005 DNH 60; 2005 U.S. Dist. Lexis 5871(2005) Breach Of Fiduciary Duties/Jurisdiction
- Lane v Harborside Healthcare (2002) DNH 132; 2002 U.S. Dist Lexis 13568(2002) Employment/ADA
- Flags I v Boston Five Cents Savings 831 F.Supp 928 (1993 DNH) Anti-Trust
- Puritan Furniture Corp. v Comarc 519 F.Supp. 56 (1981 DNH) Trademark Infringement.
Mr. Hage is admitted to practice in all federal and state courts in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, and is admitted to the United States Supreme Court and the United States Courts of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and the First Circuit. He has also appeared on motion before many courts throughout the Untied States from New York to California.
- Lecturer on intellectual property and licensing for the Executive Licensing Society.
- Presenter at the World Trade Expo on copyright, trademark, and patent protection and licensing.
- Presenter at Labor and Employment Seminar on arbitration and alternative dispute resolution in employment matters.
- Lecturer at financial institution round table on compensatory claims and liability.
- Legal commentator on television and radio.
- Member of the Central Registry of Intellectual Property Task Force, and contributor to the publication on the Uniform System for the Registration and Protection of Security Interest in Intellectual Property.
- Continuing legal educational lecturer on non-competition agreements, business litigation, depositions, and trial strategy.
- American Bar Association and member of the Intellectual Property Section
- New Hampshire Trial Lawyers Association, and former member of Board of Governors
- New Hampshire Bar Association and member of the Federal Practice and Intellectual Property Sections.
- New Hampshire High Technology Council
- New Hampshire Bar Foundation Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts (IOLTA) Grants Committee
- New Hampshire Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission
- Adjunct Professor of Law - Franklin Pierce Law Center
- New Hampshire Philharmonic Orchestra- Board of Directors
- New Hampshire Heart Institute/CMC Hospital- Board of Trustees
- J.D. Franklin Pierce Law Center (1978)
B.A. Hamilton College (1974)
Attorney Jay L. Hodes
Attorney Hodes has been practicing law for over thirty-two (32) years. Attorney Hodes has had extensive civil trial experience in all Courts in the State of New Hampshire, covering a wide range of civil areas. Today, Attorney Hodes’ practice focuses primarily on advising corporate, municipal and individual clients in the areas of corporate law, limited liability company formations, business planning, estate planning, trust formation and probate matters. Attorney Hodes also regularly advises clients with regard to affairs involving state administrative agencies. Attorney Hodes has a Masters in tax law, receiving an LLM from the Boston University. In addition, for twelve (12) years, Mr. Hodes was an adjunct faculty member at the Franklin Pierce Law Center in Concord, New Hampshire. His courses of instruction included Real Estate Finance and Transactions, Introduction to Federal Income Taxation, and Bankruptcy Law.
Mr. Hodes is admitted to practice in the New Hampshire Supreme Court, New Hampshire Superior Court System, New Hampshire Probate Court System, the United States District Court for New Hampshire and the United States Court of Appeals for the 1st District.
Attorney Hodes is a member of the American Association of Retired Persons Legal Services Network. He is also a frequent lecturer with regard to estate planning, financial planning and topics involving probate and probate avoidance.
- New Hampshire Bar Association since 1976
- Manchester Bar Association since 1976
- Special Olympics Volunteer for over 19 years
- Member and former director of Bedford NH Rotary International 1987-1997
- Director and former President of the Manchester Country Club 2000-2006
- Director of the Temple Adath Yeshurun Brotherhood
- Member of the Londonderry Zoning Board of Adjustment 1981-1985
- Member of the Londonderry Budget Committee 1982-1984
- Boston University, LLM Masters of Tax 1988
- Franklin Pierce Law Center, J.D. 1976
American University, Communications and Political Science, BA 1972