Start a New Chapter in Your Financial Life
We Can Help You Protect Your Future
If you are suffering from a heavy debt burden, going through a complicated divorce and are concerned about your finances, or any other difficult financial situation, working with an experienced attorney is one of the most effective ways to resolve your issues.
Getting all your information together is the hardest part. We can help you do that. We have to uncover the full story behind the issue. By discussing your circumstances in detail with us, we can act quickly and reach a more effective solution. Furthermore, by gathering all the necessary information, we can determine whether bankruptcy is the right decision for you. If it is, we will work with you to develop an actionable plan that resolves your current debt problems while helping you stay debt free in the future.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
We understand the frustration of financial hardship and strive to see that our clients walk away from filing personal bankruptcy with a brighter future ahead. We make it affordable to get the fresh start you want.
Call Attorney Gregory Dodd today at 734-315-0025 to arrange your free initial consultation. Serving Michigan clients in Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor and Washtenaw County.
Attorney Gregory L. Dodd
- Michigan, 1990
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1996
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1993
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 1996
Admitted To The Bar:
Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan, J.D. - 1989
- Honors: Moot Court, Vice Chancellor
- Honors: Winner, Arthur Neef Memorial Moot Court Competition, 1987
Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, Michigan, B.S. - 1986
- Major: History
- Major: Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Michigan, May 23, 1990 - Present
- Washtenaw County Bar Association, Director at Large, 2008 - 2010
- Bankruptcy Law Section , Co-Chairperson , 2008 - 2010
- Bar Revue Entertainment Committee , Co-Chairperson , 2005 - Present
- Ypsilanti City Council, Council Member, 1983 - 1986
- Depot Town Downtown Development Authority, a Michigan Tax Increment Financing Authority, First Chairperson , 1984 - 1986
- Michigan Attorney Discipline Board, Hearing Panel Member , 1997 - 2013
- Washtenaw County Bar Association, President-Elect, July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015