Aggressive Litigation For Wisconsin Families And Businesses
Greg Cook has been litigating cases in Wisconsin for four decades. For Greg, the courtroom is home. He has tried 145 jury cases in state and federal courts, and has successfully appeared and argued before the Wisconsin State Supreme Court and Wisconsin Appellate Courts.
Our firm addresses the full range of civil litigation situations, including:
- Legal disputes involving cattle farms, dairy farms, hog farms and poultry growers
- Breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty representation
- Insurance defense in matters relating to coverage and bad faith claims
- Construction accident representation, including construction site injuries, property damage, fire and other casualty loss
- Catastrophic injury and wrongful death suits
Call Attorney Greg Cook today at 414-224-5100 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Gregory J. Cook
- Wisconsin, 1976
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1976
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1976
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin