Helping Clients for more than 50 Years. Call Now
Injured accident victims have a host of problems to deal with following a collision. We are often asked the following questions by prospective clients:
- Who will pay my medical bills?
- Who will pay my lost wages?
- What are no fault benefits and how do I get them?
No fault benefits are provided by the vehicle in which the injured person was occupying at the time of the collision or, by the offending vehicle if the injured person is a pedestrian. We take our clients through the no fault process and take the worrying and confusion out of the process.
Doesn't the insurance company for the at fault vehicle have to pay for my injuries?
Unfortunately, even when another party's negligence is responsible for causing an accident, don't think for a moment that the responsible insurance company will pay the compensation for pain and suffering that an injured person deserves without that person having a highly capable personal injury attorney fighting for them.
Home and hospital visits available at no cost for the seriously injured. If your injuries prevent you from coming to us, we will come to you.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Airplane Accident
- Animal Attack
- Auto Accident
- Boat Accident
- Brain Injuries
- Car Accident
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Construction Site Accident
- Motorcycle Incidents
- Slip and Fall
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Premises Liability
- Trip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
The Greenspan & Greenspan law firm has faithfully and successfully served victims of serious and catastrophic injury in Rockland and Westchester counties, New York, as well as in Bronx County and other parts of New York City, for more than 50 years.
Call Attorney Michael Greenspan today at 914-200-1108 to arrange your initial consultation.
Greenspan & Greenspan represents clients in New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Yonkers, White Plains, New York City, NYC, Clarkstown, Tarrytown, Greenburgh, Nyack, Stony Point, Suffern, Orangetown, Orangeburg, Haverstraw, Elmsford, Harrison, Irvington, Rye, Eastchester, Mount Vernon, New Rochelle, as well as Westchester County, Rockland County, Dutchess County, Putnam County, Orange County and Fairfield County.
Attorney Michael E. Greenspan
- New York, 1992
- Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1992
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,J.D. - 1991
Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,B.A. magna cum laude - 1988
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: History
- Major: Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Florida Bar, Member, 2011 - Present
- JCC of Rockland County, Executive Board, 2007 - 2010
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Committee on the Civil Practice Law & Rules, 1998 - 2007
- Westchester, Rockland, Dutchess, Putnam Track & Field Coaches Association, General Outside Counsel, 2005 - Present
- Certified New York State High School Track & Field Official, 1992 - Present
- Glenn D. Loucks Memorial Track & Field Games, Member, Executive Committee, 1991 - Present
- Westchester Track, Field & Cross-Country Officials Association, Member, 1991 - Present
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Westchester County Bar Association
- White Plains Bar Association