A History of Excellence Serving Wronged Employees
Our firm focuses solely on you, the employee from service workers to CEOs. We provide a full range of services including litigation, arbitration, contract negotiation and mediation.
What does the Gordon Law Group expertise mean for you? It means that your side of the story will be accurately told and fairly heard. It means you can avoid legal wrangles and find the solutions you’re looking for. It means that the power to be treated honestly and equitably is at your fingertips right now.
The talented legal team at Gordon Law Group is headed by Philip Gordon, a leader in employee advocacy law. Recently named one of the Top 100 Lawyers in New England (2013) and a Massachusetts SuperLawyer for the tenth consecutive year. Philip is a sought after attorney whose opinions on key legal issues make a difference. Gordon Law Group’s history of swift and successful resolutions on behalf of our clients has earned us a reputation for excellence in employee advocacy.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Labor and Employment
- Commission Disputes
- Independent Contractors
- Minimum Wage
- Record Keeping Requirements
- Severance Agreements
- Timing of Payments
- Title IX
- Vacation Pay
- Wrongful Deductions
- Wrongful Termination
Call the Gordon Law Group, LLP today at 617-536-1800 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Philip J. Gordon
- United States Supreme Court
- First Circuit Court of Appeals
Federal District Courts
- New York
- New York
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, Cum Laude
- B.A., Bowdoin College, Dean’s List
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- 2013, One of the Top 100 Super Lawyers across New England
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers every year since 2004
- Super Lawyers is a directory featuring top legal talent from more than 70 practice areas across the country
- Top 100 is a designation that denotes the highest rank in gthe 2013 list of New England Super Lawyers