Injured at Work and Need Help?
We Go to Work When You Can't. Call Today.
At Golitko & Daly, we focus on helping injured workers and proudly serve Indiana working families who find themselves in dire straits. Whether you have been paralyzed on the job, are seeking workers’ compensation, have suffered some other work or construction injury, or you have lost a loved one to a work accident, we can help. We know the system and will fight for you.
Indiana has statutes that set out all the benefits an injured worker may recover in the event of a work injury. These statutes make up the Indiana Workers’ Compensation Act. The act limits what the injured employee can recover or receive from the employer for any injury that may occur within the course and scope of one’s employment. There are several other hidden benefits that the insurance companies and employers do not want you to know about.
Work accidents happen in a variety of ways and cause a wide range of injuries. If you're seeking to file a workers’ comp claim, it may be in your best interests to procure legal services.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Construction Job Accidents
- Denial of Workers' Comp Benefits and Appeals
- Workers' Compensation
- Lost wages or temporary wages stemming from disability
- Permanent impairment or disability
- Prescription cost and reimbursement
- Medical treatment that is in dispute
- Quadriplegia injuries and paraplegia claims
- Death benefit claims
- Spine injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Hand and arm amputations
- Finger amputation
- Leg amputation, foot and toe amputation
- Eye or vision loss
Mr. Golitko has handled thousands of Indiana workers’ comp cases and has the experience, skill, and creativity to get your case resolved and to maximize the benefits you are entitled to.
Call Attorney Matthew Golitko today at 317-566-9600 to arrange your free initial consultation. Serving clients throughout Indiana.
Attorney Matthew M. Golitko
- Indiana, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, J.D., 2000
Lafayette College, Easton, Pennsylvania, B.A., 1997
- Major: Economics and Business
- Minor: Music
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Workers Compensation Section, Chairman
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Sustaining Member
- American Association for Justice, Workers’ compensation and Workplace Injury Sections, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member
- Howard County Bar Association, Member and Past President
Verdicts & Settlements
$2.1 Million Dollar Settlement - Auto Related Accident Involving Worker in Scope of Employment.
$3.3 Million Dollar Settlement - Faulty Lift accident causing Paralysis and Death to Indiana Worker on large Construction Site.
$2.75 Million Dollar Settlement - Indiana Workers Compensation case - Auto Accident while working resulting in quadriplegia.
$10.2 Million Dollar Verdict - Marion County Indiana for the Wrongful Death of Union Laborer on Highway Construction Site.
$2.9 Million Dollar Settlement - Indianapolis Indiana Ironworker Fall Protection Construction Case.
$925,000 Dollar Verdict - Hamilton County Indiana in Ironworker Masonry Wall Collapse.
$1.25 Million Dollar Settlement - Indiana UAW Auto Worker case involving amputations.
$3.75 Million Dollar Settlement - Indiana Workers Compensation case - Trench Collapse accident resulting in quadriplegia.
$1.7 Million Dollar Settlement - Indiana Workers Compensation case - Defective Product resulting in paraplegia.
9450 N Meridian St., Suite 250
Indianapolis, IN 46260
317 W Alto Rd.
Kokomo, IN 46902