Call for Help Understanding the Probate Process
Appointed the trustee of a probate? Managing the probate process involves complying with strict laws and facing it can be difficult. You may feel sad and like you're forcing yourself to move forward by sheer will.
An experienced attorney can help you understand the process, take charge and manage it with you, or counsel you as you move through it. The process must comply with the letter of the law and will probably involve some level of stress. Not only might you feel emotional, but conflict among family members may add to your burden.
You do not have to face it alone. The legal team at Goldsmith & Guymon is available to help you. They have more than a decade of experience. They are dedicated to fully understand your objectives and move forward while working closely with you.
Contact Goldsmith & Guymon today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Probate Administration
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Special Needs Planning
- Business Succession
- Asset Protection
Call Attorney Marjorie Guymon today at 702-707-2229 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Marjorie Guymon
Admitted To The Bar:
- J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., 1993
- Weber State University, B.S., 1992
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of Utah
- Clark County Bar
- Southern Nevada Association of Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Top Lawyer-Vegas Inc., 2012
- Whose Who and National Association of Women Professionals
- Pro Bono Attorney of the Year - 2001 and 2011