Providing Family Law and Divorce Solutions that Work
The attorneys at Goldberg Law Group understand the emotional turmoil that comes with family law disputes. Whether you are seeking visitation, custody, divorce, child support, maintenance out of state removal or all of the above, Goldberg Law Group can help with aggressive, effective and cost efficient legal representation. We have over 40 years experience of representing family law clients, and we have developed a top notch reputation with family law judges and attorneys throughout Illinois.
At Goldberg Law Group, we are as proud of our tradition of attentive personal service as we are of our reputation for positive results. We deal with you and your family personally and directly from start to finish of the legal process, providing thoughtful recommendations, realistic assessments and honest answers to your questions.
If you are a Chicago-area grandparent seeking to begin or resume a more prominent role in a grandchild's life - or if you have decided to divorce and, frankly, don't know where to begin - your rights and peace of mind are important to us.
Contact the Goldberg Law Group today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- High-asset, High-conflict Divorce Litigation
- Grandparent Visitation/custody/guardianship
- Post-Decree Modifications
- Child Support
- Appellate Advocacy in all 5 Illinois Appellate Court Districts
Call the Goldberg Law Group today at 312-380-0185 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Michael K. Goldberg
- Illinois, 1992
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- University of Illinois College of Law, Urbana, Illinois
- Juris Doctorate - 1992
- University of Illinois-Urbana
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Economics
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Federal Defender Program in the Northern District of Illinois, Panel Attorney
- Illinois Association of Hospital Attorneys , Board Member
- Illinois State Bar Association-General Practice Section Council and Committee on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Chicago Bar Association and the Health Care Law Committee of the CBA
- Decalogue Society of Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Constitutional Rights Foundation Lawyer