Call an Immigration Attorney Committed to Obtaining Results
The Gokey Immigration Law Office focuses solely on immigration and naturalization law. We successfully represent businesses, families, and individual clients throughout the United States and abroad.
Our goal is to reduce the stress and uncertainty of the immigration process by helping our clients with expert advice and a rapid, reliable, and predictable process. We offer an open, accessible law firm, ready to assist with your employee's or family member's immigration needs.
We welcome your questions. Please contact us by telephone or email to request an appointment or telephone consultation regarding your immigration needs. We invite you to review Gokey Immigration Law Office’s client ratings and comments on Google+, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com, and Martindale.com..
Contact Gokey Immigration Law Office today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Employment Visas
- Family Visas
- Permanent Residence (Green Card)
- Citizenship and Naturalization
Call Attorney Snyder Gokey today at 701-566-9625 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney F. Snyder Gokey
- North Dakota, 1983
- Minnesota, 1982
- Federal Immigration Courts
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1982
- University of Michigan Business School, Accounting, 1979
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, 2004 - Present
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (Minnesota/Dakotas chapter), 2004 - Present
- North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants, 1984 - Present
- North Dakota State Bar Association, 1983 - Present
- Minnesota State Bar Association, 1982 - Present