Call for Experienced Bankruptcy Services
Thomas (Tom) is an experienced bankruptcy attorney and litigator with over 30 years of experience. We operate a small law firm focused on providing reliable legal counsel and close personal service.
Our clients appreciate how this approach enables us to be more efficient and eliminate excessive costs. We are not a fly-by-night debt consolidation company. Our team is composed of a licensed attorney and dedicated legal professionals who genuinely care about our clients and their problems. The environment at our office is reassuring and welcoming; we want you to feel at home.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
- Business Bankruptcy
Our office serves Alvin, Angleton, Bacliff, Bayou Vista, Baytown, Clear Lake City, Deer Park, Dickinson, El Largo, Friendswood, Ft. Bend County, Galveston County, Houston, Harris County, Kemah, La Marque, La Porte, Lake Jackson, League City, Manvel, Pasadena, Pearland, Seabrook, South Houston, Texas City, Tiki Island, and Webster.
Call Thomas Root today at 832-271-1401 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Thomas M. Root
- U.S. Federal Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Texas, Houston and Galveston Division
- U.S. Federal Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Texas
Admitted To The Bar:
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D. 1981
- University of Texas of the Permian Basin 30 hours towards a Master in Education, 1977
- University of Houston, B.A., Speech, 1974
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney
- Houston Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney
- Galveston Bar Association and Houston Bar Association
- Houston’s Top Family Law Attorney, 2006