Call for the Quality Representation You Deserve
When you have questions about your possible right to Social Security benefits, get in touch with Gilmore Law Office LLC. You could be entitled to receive Social Security Disability benefits if you're no longer able to work due to an injury or illness.
Social Security Disability is a publicly funded program that every working person in the U.S. contributes to through payroll deduction. So, your Social Security Disability income may depend on the amount you paid to Social Security while you were employed.
Contact the Gilmore Law Office today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Social Security -- Disability
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
Call 812-882-1303 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Monica C. Gilmore
- Indiana, 2007
- Illinois, 2013
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, 2006
- Indiana University, B.A., 2003
- Vincennes University A.A., 2000
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association (Sustaining Member)
- American Bar Association
- Knox County Bar Association
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (2013-2015)
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum